Birch Bark Tincture
* acts as a tonic, detoxifier, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, aromatic, astringent, depurative, febrifuge
* helps the urinary system to remove waste products, which will help urinary problems, UTI’s, cystitis ,kidney and bladder stones, cystitis, gravel, gout, arthritis, and rheumatism
* reduces any condition of fluid retention and swelling
* helps to clear up skin problems
* can be used to help fevers
* cancer prevention
* kidney tonic
* pain relief
* contains salicylate, which is a compound found in Aspirin. It relieves inflammation and pain associated with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, and muscle pain. It also deters the body’s production of certain prostaglandins that are linked to inflammation, pain, and fever.
* has a cleansing diuretic action that eliminates toxins and excess water, which helps calm arthritis and gout, and helps battle cellulite.
* No side effects have been found regarding using birch medicinally
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
handcrafted Birch bark (Betula app) extracted in Brandy