- Suggested uses:
- Used commercially in mouthwashes, toothpastes, and rinses
- Plaque inhibiting
- Contains alkaloid Sanguinarine, which is antiseptic, anesthetic, and anti-cancer; research has shown that this has anti-oxidant, anti-tumor, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties. Numerous scientific studies have indicated that sanguinarine has a promising role in cancer therapy and management due to its antiproliferative effects including apoptosis and inhibiting angiogenesis.
- May be effective against impetigo (staph infection)
- Used by Native American tribes to treat skin conditions such as warts and other growths, and also as a blood purifier
- Native Americans also used for: lung ailments, bronchitis, asthma, laryngitis, fevers, and as an emetic
- Homeopaths use for asthma
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
handcrafted Bloodroot (Sanguinaria canadensis) extracted in Brandy